Wednesday, February 17, 2010

explain, please.

why are relationships so difficult? I'm not just talking partners of the sexual nature. I'm talking all relationships. parent, siblings, off-spring, in-laws, out-laws, friends and yes, the other one too. I have to reasonably ask myself "if I'm having trouble with nearly everyone, could it possibly be my fault"? of course the answer is always, no! I am as pleasant and easy to get along with as they come. ok, maybe not. but still. I'm not horrible. and yet I seem to always be at odds with someone. if not everyone. it's very tiring. it makes me want to nap. doesn't everyone realize that I am queen here and they just need to do what I say, when I say it, exactly the way I say. then there will be peace in the kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home