Wednesday, December 30, 2009

wednesday december 30th 2009

david, being the generous young man he is, "volunteered' to hook up my parents' new tv today. I went with him against my impulses to stay home and pull blankets over my head. I dragged hannah along too, for good measure. they live about 30 minutes away. unless it's raining which of course it was. chris (aka: the lucky-one) had to go to work so he couldn't accompany us in our television journey. after david got it all set up and I was subjected to the ever popular tour of the house (this is where I keep all the bank info, here is the will the gold and diamonds etc....) we escaped. I asked david "so, how long til we get a phone call letting us know there is something wrong with the tv"? david's guess? sometime tonight. oh goody. at least the kids got weinerschnitzel out of the adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home