Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday September 8th 2009

did you know...
One in every 8 Americans lives in California

what do you do with someone who tells lies right to your face? outrageous lies that can't possibly be true. and when you call them on it, they just look at you and tell you that you're wrong. sometimes I feel like I must be nuts when this happens. I know there isn't anyone that is going to claim I am 100% sane....BUT, seriously, I'm not that lost. I no longer know how to handle the situation. I mean, what do you even say? arguing is futile. these people will cling to their stories and never, ever confess. and for those of you that worry about me, I am NOT talking about my hubby. I would love feedback on how to deal with these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home