Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday August 25th 2009

did you know...
a mouse's heart is smaller than an m & m?

not much to report. didn't sleep well last night and got up early (for me!) this morning. I did plan on actually working on some new jewelry today but....same old story. at least I got one new bracelet up on my new etsy site. this site is still in progress and has no banner or frills, yet. but you can peek at StaceyPetersonSBS.etsy.com this is a jewelry site. stars by stacey will become my store for beads and fine silver bits and pieces.
I may not have gotten any work done but I did go on an adventure with my hubby, Chris. Since the arrival of the new fridge we have been on a quest for a beverage caddy. I'm not really sure why. we just got it in our heads that this was a necessity. well, we scored. thanks Container Store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home