Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 24th 2009

did you know...
that I keep forgetting to post on my blog? haha!

This is "spirit week" for Hannah and cheerleading. Interesting because any other sport would call it "hell week". I like the way cheer puts a positive spin on it! So...this is a crazy week for me too. She needs to be driven back and forth to 3 hour practices, helping football moms with snacks for the team, portrait photos, beach party and the completion of "the crate". The crate is basically a wood milk crate that had to be sanded, primed, painted, decorated and sealed. Then the girls stand on them during games. i would NEVER have believed what goes on to get a cheerleader on the field. Almost a part-time job for parents. Full time if you are crazy enough to head any committees. I have been accused of craziness but I have my limits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home