Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday August 10th 2009

Did you know:
First movie to earn $100 million: Jaws (1975)
First movie to earn $200 million: Jaws (1975)

Today was a super-duper boring day. Laundry, grocery shopping, playing around on Etsy...I think I'm getting spoiled. Chris has begun taking me on adventures every few days and when I'm home for the day it's like this huge let down. Of course, we did just go play yesterday. That's what I mean about spoiled. Let's go do something fun! I guess I like to ignore the fact that he actually has a job. Bummer. Speaking of jobs, I have done NOTHING (with the exception of filling the wonderful and supportive Ann's order) in regards to my business. Since returning from Bead and Button I have been a big, lazy lump. My excuse: it's too hot in my studio. And I'm sticking with that excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home