Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 26th 2009

Okay, I'm gonna try this again. I think the problem is, is that most days I have nothing of importance to talk about. And, the idea that I'm talking to myself is a little freaky. From the looks of all the followers I have (NOT) I definitely am talking to myself. Oh well....so Christmas is over. It's always kind of a relief, isn't it? I'm not sure why. It was worse when the kids were small. I was so worried I'd mess it all up for them. I didn't grow up with Christmas so the first few years were super exciting for me. The decorating, cookie making, shopping and wrapping. All big fun for Stacey. That lasted about 10 years. It's just soooo much work. Next is New Years, my personal LEAST fav "holiday". So I have about 6 more days of "celebration" and then life returns to the quiet that I love so much. I live for lazy days of torch time and playing with metals and ordering pizza. Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home