Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday September 28th 2009

did you know...
forty percent of all mammal species are rodents?

Today i am very busy looking for things. I cannot find my reading glasses. Where could they possibly be? I got them like 6 mos. ago and after a short lived fling I put them away and haven't thought about them since. Until now. Now, suddenly I can't see. I cannot read menus. Can't read labels, instructions, warranty's, traffic signs (ok, kidding on that one). So the question is "where in hell did I put them"? I cleaned out my bedside drawers and my desk drawers. I don't even know where else to go. Of course i found all 3 of the cheapie Costco pairs that I hid around the house "just in case". In case of what? I don't know...a reading emergency I guess. Whatever. i want my cute, made for me glasses.
Oh, and another thing...where is fall? It's the end of September and I demand that fall begin. NOW! I am tired of capris and shorts and sweat and popsicles. Bring me jeans and sweaters and cocoa and I mean NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home