Saturday, January 2, 2010

rough start

so right now I have 4 friends in various stages of duress. this seems like a lot to me. and I have to wonder why the new year is already giving out heaping helpings of shit. I am trying to be a good friend to all but honestly, it's a lot of pain they are bearing and I feel helpless to it all. If I had a magic wand or a genie I would certainly use up their resources to make my friends happy again. short of those "magical interventions" I feel my hands are tied to really being any help at all. I wish I was one of those "get things done, take charge" kinda people. I guess I'm a more "sit back and fret" personality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Elmquist said...

Happy new Year, sweetie, delighted to see you blogging again. I hear ya about the magic wand, wish I had one too.

January 3, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home