Friday, January 8, 2010

haha very funny

my semi-new mac is giving me trouble. sometimes it just keeps loading.....and never gets anywhere. sometimes it just gets stuck. so I decide to bring it to the Drs. at the Apple Store. I call the local store to make an appointment at the genius bar. after listening to all the options I make my choice only to be told (electronically, of course) that you cannot make genius bar appointments by phone. they must be made online. online. online? I CAN'T FRIGGIN GET INTO THE SITE BECAUSE IT IS FOREVER LOADING! If I could, I wouldn't need the damn appointment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvie said...

Call the store and tell them... then they'll manually put you on the list. I did it... you can too! (I'm positive that I'm going to meet my next guy someday at the Genius Bar... I figure, fireman... guy who fixes computers... both are hero-types!)

January 10, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home